What is a Breakpoint?
Breakpoints are an element of responsive web design that help enhance a website’s accessibility across multiple devices. When a breakpoint is reached, the website will transform accordingly to optimize the user experience.
More About Breakpoints
Additional best practices for adding breakpoints include:
- Optimize your code with minification.
- Prioritize important menu options.
- Minimize visual interruptions.
- Make sure that your CTA is visible.
- Run responsive tests on multiple devices.