1. Your domain name registration and any privacy/proxy services you may use in conjunction with it must be subject to a Registration Agreement with an ICANN Accredited Registrar.
2. You are entitled to accurate and accessible information about:
3. You shall not be subject to false advertising or deceptive practices by your Registrar or though any proxy or privacy services made available by your Registrar. This includes deceptive notices, hidden fees, and any practices that are illegal under the consumer protection law of your residence.
1. You must comply with the terms and conditions posted by your Registrar, including applicable policies from your Registrar, the Registry and ICANN.
2. You must review your Registrar’s current Registration Agreement, along with any updates.
3. You will assume sole responsibility for the registration and use of your domain name.
4. You must provide accurate information for publication in directories such as WHOIS, and promptly update this to reflect any changes.
5. You must respond to inquiries from your Registrar within fifteen (15) days, and keep your Registrar account data current. If you choose to have your domain name registration renew automatically, you must also keep your payment information current.