Terms & Policies
G Suite Terms of Service
- Customer means you! The DreamHost customer. Duh.
- Product means G Suite. Like the title of this page says. Double duh.
- DreamHost, Google and the Customer are independent contractors with respect to G Suite.
- Customer accepts the G Suite ToS as presented upon first login to Product admin console;
- Customer agrees that DreamHost may disclose Customer’s Information as specified to Google, in accordance with the Google ToS and all applicable confidentiality, data processing, and security terms, for the following purposes:
- a) Mandatory Communications. Customer consents to allow DreamHost to provide Google with Customer’s contact details for Google to use to communicate directly with Customer for purposes relating to the provision of the service requested by Customer, notifying of updates, security incidents, or changes in Google’s contractual relationship with DreamHost, and to conduct customer service and satisfaction surveys.
- b) Google Product Information. Customer consents to allow Google to use contact information provided by section 3(a) to inform Customer about new or additional Google products related to Product. Google will use reasonable endeavors to allow any Customer who has previously consented to communications under this section 3(b) to opt out of receiving such non-Mandatory communications at any time.
- c) DreamHost may disclose Customer Information to Google as reasonably required for Google to provide technical support to DreamHost in connection with the relevant Customer’s support issues regarding the Product.
- d) Aside from as described in sections 3(a) - 3(c) DreamHost will not otherwise disclose Customer Information to Google.