Protect your website from Malware and Hackers!StopTheHacker is a provider of SaaS services focused on cyber warfare in the arenas of web malware, security, and reputation protection. StopTheHacker’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based technology is supported by the National Science Foundation, and has won multiple awards since 2009. The company has become widely recognized and respected as an industry leader, protecting website owners ranging from large multi-nationals, to web hosting companies and small business owners – all who are vulnerable to global hacker attacks.
What is StopTheHacker?
StopTheHacker offers a comprehensive suite of website healthcare services that safeguard your website, helping you prevent, detect and recover from a hacker attack. StopTheHacker catches more malware than anyone else, using Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques.
- Detect malware that Antiviruses miss
- Automatic Cleanup
- Blacklist & Reputation Monitoring
- Find security vulnerabilities
- No Installation needed
- Protect your business and revenue stream
|Reputation & Blacklist Monitoring|
|Standard Malware Detection|
|Scan for known Malware|
|Scan for known viruses|
|* All pages scanned during every scan|
|Advanced Malware Detection|
|Scan for unknown Malware|
|Use Artificial intelligence engine|
|Automatic malware removal|
|Scan corporate Facebook wall|
|Server-side Malware Detection|
|Phishing Page Detection|
|PHP Spam Shell Detection|
|WebPage Defacement Detection|
|Insecure Folder Permissions Detection|
|.htaccess Hack Detection|
|Website Error Reporting|
|Application Vulnerability Assessment|
|Server Vulnerability Assessment|
|Annual Security Audit|
* This feature is currently in Beta. In certain situations not all pages can be scanned because of the size of your site, network speed to your site, bandwidth restrictions to your site and to your hoster, and more. Regardless, if malware is detected on your site, our automatic malware removal system will remove any malware from all your website’s pages.