We are seeking a WordPress Expert responsible for ensuring our WordPress support is absolutely awesome. This includes contributing to training, assisting support reps, and staying up-to-date with ongoing changes to the WordPress code-base and its community. The candidate should have a strong understanding of WordPress and its workings, as well as a high level of familiarity with third-party plugins and themes. Experience with customer support strongly preferred.
- Responsible for developing or helping to develop higher level WordPress support training
- Responsible for being a central escalation point for multiple types of issues, helping our WordPress support team teach our customers how to find and use the appropriate tools and plugins for their specific situations, as well as helping them diagnose to fix plugins, themes, and other miscellaneous issues.
- Responsible for reviewing WP technical content (blog post, website page, PR release, etc)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess knowledge of and remain up-to-date with technical changes to the WordPress code-base, provide ongoing technical assistance to WP support team while continually updating the training material
- Must be actively involved with the WordPress community to increase DreamHost’s presence and connection with the WordPress community
- Must be passionate about WordPress as well as its infinite complications, myriad installation options and bizarre situations that users can get themselves into
*It is DreamHost policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants.