Are you an expert at website marketing? Are you passionate about helping individuals and small businesses succeed on the web? DreamHost is one of the largest and most respected web hosting providers around, powering millions of websites worldwide. We’re searching for an experienced web marketing professional to help take our site up a notch. The website manager will join the marketing team to help develop and implement our web strategy so we can better communicate the value of our offerings to more people. If you’re a web marketing genius and want to build up a leading brand while achieving insane conversion and performance levels, hit us up.
- Responsible for managing DreamHost web properties and overseeing their performance, namely dreamhost.com.
- Work with marketing leadership to help define our web marketing strategy and directly facilitate its execution.
- Manage a roadmap of website projects prioritized by potential impact. Work with the marketing creative team (e.g., copy, design, development) to oversee execution.
- Create and execute a robust testing and optimization calendar, planned in advance, in coordination with other marketing managers and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Continually analyze website performance across sources, segments, and channels in order to inform the project roadmap, testing and optimization plans, and web marketing strategy overall.
- Collaborate with marketing managers, the marketing creative team, and cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate website support for ongoing channel and campaign needs.
- Provide performance reports and analysis of website performance across marketing channels, programs, and campaigns.
- 3-5 years web marketing and e-commerce experience, ideally in a fast-paced technology-related industry.
- B.A. in business, marketing, web design, communications, or related field.
- Extremely strong project management skills, particularly as related to web design and development. Ability to work well with a creative team to shepherd web projects from conception through execution and analysis.
- Mastery of advanced web optimization and AB testing process, user testing, and tools (e.g., Optimizely, Unbounce).
- Possess a practical, real-world understanding of direct-response marketing and conversion best practices. Experience with ecommerce buy-flow conventions and optimization is ideal.
- Expert proficiency with Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or related business intelligence and web analytics platforms.
- Strong sense of design and ability to create intuitive user experiences. Must have an eye for detail and the ability to reinforce brand standards.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, data-driven environment