To provide exceptional customer service to DreamHost users via social networks, primarily Twitter, Facebook and forums. To address concerns in a timely and accurate manner, escalate issues when necessary, and follow up with customers, all while exemplifying excellent customer service and maintaining a caring, friendly attitude. To provide Sales support with thorough understanding of the services DreamHost provides.
- Represents the public ‘face’ of DreamHost via social interaction & sales chats and tickets.
- Provides customers a helping hand with a positive attitude.
- Replies to customer issues across multiple social channels (Twitter, Facebook, internal and external forums).
- Answers emails and live chats from current and prospective users inquiring about the hosting services offered by DreamHost.
- Spots, escalates, and tracks trending issues to the appropriate specialized teams and assists in getting them handled quickly. Provides follow up until resolved.
- Creates bug reports for internal escalation
- Three years of experience in customer service or sales
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, and online forums; comfortable with social etiquettes and maintaining a professional public image
- Web Hosting Experience preferred: Web site owner, designer or host.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learning skills
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to explain technical matters in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step manner.
- Ability to understand customer needs and match them to current hosting services
- Ability to maintain patience in dealing with non-computer literate or difficult customers
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Able to work alone and also participate in group projects
- Great communication skills with customers, supervisors and peers.
- Typing speed at or above 45 WPM.
- Has a general interest in Web Hosting and understands the ever evolving nature of the business and client demands.
*It is DreamHost policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants.