Do you love good design? Are you passionate about helping individuals and small businesses succeed on the web? DreamHost is one of the largest and most respected web hosting providers around, powering millions of websites worldwide. We’re searching for a talented, driven graphic designer to join our marketing creative team and serve as a key contributor to marketing projects across a range of mediums including web, email, print, advertising, & more. We are also looking for a driven individual with an innate passion for the attractive, efficient, and simple; someone with an “eye” for good design and a thorough attention to detail. So if you’re hungry, eager to learn from others, and want to join an all-star team that’s building an amazing brand and driving crazy growth, hit us up.
* Please send along or include a link to your portfolio with your application.
- Work with marketing managers and stakeholders to support the design needs of a wide range of marketing channels, including web, email, advertising, field, content, & more.
- Support the design needs of various website projects, including new web pages, optimization tests and improvements, and campaigns.
- Design emails and related assets to support both internal and external email campaign activity.
- Facilitate the creation of a range of digital assets, including icons, graphics, illustrations, display advertisements, photo editing, & more.
- Design print collateral including brochures, flyers, corporate literature, product packaging, physical displays, and other promotional material.
- Collaborate with the marketing creative team and other marketing managers to support various projects from ideation through execution and analysis.
- Help optimize design process to best ensure good creative outcomes that meet project objectives and stakeholder requirements.
- Defend brand standards and ensure consistent implementation across marketing projects and campaigns.
- Regularly evaluate the design landscape and ensure best practices and current trends are factored into design execution.
- 3-5 years graphic design experience in fast-paced environments, ideally in a technology-related industry. E-commerce and/or agency experience is also particularly relevant.
- BA in Graphic Design, Illustration, Interactive Design, Marketing, or related field.
- Familiarity with core design areas, including web, print, typography, photography, etc… Possess both a passion and an “eye” for both attractive and effective design.
- Real-world appreciation of direct-response marketing techniques and conversion best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive while working alone as well as in a team environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Able to communicate effectively and leverage constructive criticism and feedback while substantively contributing to projects collaboratively.
- Must be a proactive self-starter with strong multi-tasking and project management skills to ensure deadlines and timelines are met.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.