DreamHost is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives. This role will be the first line of human interaction some of our prospective customers will experience, so customer service experience and a good fit within our culture will be essential. You will need to become very familiar with DreamHost products and services, to the extent that you can quickly identify customer needs and guide them to what we offer that’s appropriate for them.
- Maintain a keen understanding of our products and services
- Provide pre-sales and on-boarding assistance to those who have questions about what we can provide, and act as a guide for prospective and current customers
- Efficiently identify customer needs, and advise on appropriate products, services and tools
- Analyze, troubleshoot and respond to entry level customer tickets, and escalate to the appropriate team when necessary
- Prior experience in a customer service role, ideally in a technical environment
- Must be comfortable in a high volume, high intensity environment
- Must have fluent English skills, written and spoken. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to learn web hosting customer needs quickly, applying a knowledge of computer software, hardware and procedures
- Patience and tact with customers of wide-ranging technical aptitudes